Greetings from Team Kontena! We are happy to announce Kontena 0.13.0 is now available! Highlights of this version include:
- Grid Trusted Subnets - It's now possible to set trusted subnets per grid that will enable much faster network speeds within those subnets using FDP (fast data path).
- Pre-Build Hooks - We added pre-build hooks support to kontena.yml. With these hooks user can easily build binaries or assets before docker build is executed.
- Interval Deploy Option - With interval deploy option user can define interval for service deployments. This will help with service erosion and also makes possible to update services automatically from image registry.
- External Master Database - AWS and DigitalOcean master provision commands now support external MongoDB services via
--mongodb-urioption. With this option combined with hosted MongoDB services (Compose.io, mLab etc) it's really easy to build high-availability master setups.
- Unified CLI Commands - CLI sub-commands are now unified to follow same naming logic.
In addition, we have yet again improved the overall stability and robustness. See the full list of changes. We hope you like what we have done. Let us know what you think! Looking forward to see you again!
PS. We are hiring! :)
Image Credits: Harakka - Helsinki, Finland - Seascape photography by Giuseppe Milo