Hello from Team Kontena! We have been very busy past few days assembling brand new office furniture to our new office. It's been so busy, we totally forgot to announce the latest and greatest release of Kontena that was made available few days ago :) So, let's do it now!
We are happy to announce Kontena 0.12.0 is now available! Highlights of this version include:
- Improved node metrics - All the most essential node metrics are now collected and sent to Kontena orchestrator. This information may be used in future for more advanced orchestration schemes.
- Stats data to external statsd service - We added initial support for forwarding all statistics data streams to external statsd service.
- Improved user roles - Kontena implements now following roles:
user. It is now possible to manage master and grid level administrators and user access to specific grids. Learn more about new user roles.
- Kontena CLI - Wide array of usability improvements
- Docker 1.10 - Added support for Docker version 1.10
- Weave 1.4.5 - Upgraded Weave to version 1.4.5
- cAdvisor 0.22.0 - Upgraded cadvisor to version 0.22.0
- etcd 2.2.4 - Upgraded etcd to version 2.2.4
In addition, we have yet again improved the overall stability and robustness. See the full list of changes. We hope you like what we have done. Let us know what you think! Looking forward to see you again!
Image Credits: Voltage Meter by John Keogh