We are happy to announce Kontena 0.14.0 is now available! Highlights of this version include:
- Dynamic etcd members - etcd cluster members are now replaces automatically when initial node is removed and replaced with a fresh one. Read more on our blog.
- Improved availability zone aware scheduling - high-availability strategy will now take account node availability zone information and spread service instances equally across zones.
- Docker Compose YAML V2 support - Kontena CLI now supports Docker Compose v2 style format.
- Packet provisioning support - Packet bare metal provisioning support.
- Upcloud provisioning support - Upcloud provisioning support.
In addition, we have yet again improved the overall stability and robustness. See the full list of changes. We hope you like what we have done. Let us know what you think!
We are actively participating in container ecosystem events. If you want to meet Team Kontena, check the list of events where you can find us. Looking forward to see you!
Image Credits: Windmills photography by Susan Batterman